Ogni modulo equivale a 3 crediti ECTS. È possibile scegliere un totale di 10 moduli/30 ECTS nelle seguenti categorie:
- 12-15 crediti ECTS in moduli tecnico-scientifici (TSM)
I moduli TSM trasmettono competenze tecniche specifiche del profilo e si integrano ai moduli di approfondimento decentralizzati.
- 9-12 crediti ECTS in basi teoriche ampliate (FTP)
I moduli FTP trattano principalmente basi teoriche come la matematica, la fisica, la teoria dell’informazione, la chimica ecc. I moduli ampliano la competenza scientifica dello studente e contribuiscono a creare un importante sinergia tra i concetti astratti e l’applicazione fondamentale per l’innovazione
- 6-9 crediti ECTS in moduli di contesto (CM)
I moduli CM trasmettono competenze supplementari in settori quali gestione delle tecnologie, economia aziendale, comunicazione, gestione dei progetti, diritto dei brevetti, diritto contrattuale ecc.
La descrizione del modulo (scarica il pdf)riporta le informazioni linguistiche per ogni modulo, suddivise nelle seguenti categorie:
The CM_QRM addresses the most relevant basics in integrated quality and risk management. Theory is applied and specified by examples and case studies. The Module concentrates on current standards and best practices on quality and risk management and introduces the most established approaches.
Obiettivi di apprendimento
The students realise that quality and risk management is an integral guiding process at enterprises that covers quality assurance as well as comprehensive product and system design, development, optimisation.
- The students know and understand the close relation of integral QRM in enterprises and organisations.
- They understand that this concerns the change management on organisation level as well as on individual level of staff.
- They know and understand the principles of how to use QM processes.
- They are able to explain the characteristics of most relevant normative quality assurance models.
- They know and understand the most relevant tools and Best Practices in usage, implementation and control of QRM processes.
- They understand the pre-conditions of how to achieve and assure a QM certification.
- The students know the most relevant national and international Best Practices and standards in risk management and risk engineering.
- They know the most relevant risk assessment approaches, how to use them and to relate them into the context of operational risk management.
- They understand the concept of integrated risk management: They know significant interfaces to other management processes as well as to the areas of environment, society and policy.
- They are able to conduct exemplary case studies (with regard to risk identification, analysis and evaluation).
- They are able to analyse similar problems, to develop solutions and to evaluate them.
Quality management QM
- Introduction to Module QRM
- Quality Management (Levels of QM, factors influencing quality, quality improvement, Deming circle, Concept and role of customer satisfaction “Kano Model”, Customer Experience Management)
- Process Management System
- Overview of, e.g., specified ISO Norms on QM, environment, safety corporate social responsibility (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 26000)
- Total Quality Management TQM (Philosophy, connect to Deming)
- Business Excellence (Excellence term, what it stands for, relation to EFQM Model)
- EFQM1) Model (Fundamental concepts, criteria model, RADAR2) Logic, implementation, innovation processes)
- Synopsis (Review of main aspects in integrated quality management)
1): European Foundation for Quality Management; 2): Results, Approach, Deployment, Assessment, Refinement
Risk management RM
- Introduction of Basic principles of risk management
- Entrepreneurial RM policy (context, case studies)
- Principles of risk assessment and risk engineering (basic concepts, definitions)
- Qualitative approaches (Fishbone Diagram, Master Logic Diagram, Bow Tie Analysis, Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP))
- Semi-quantitative approaches (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA))
- Quantitative approaches (fault tree analysis, event tree analysis)
- Quantification and data sources
- Risk evaluation (risk matrix, Frequency/Consequence curves)
- Synopsis (Review of main aspects in integrated risk management)
Metodologie di insegnamento e apprendimento
Frontal theoretical lessons
ISO 9000, EFQM, ISO 310000:2018, ONR 49000ff:2008, AS/NZS 4360
Literature on QM und RM (electronically distributed).