Ogni modulo equivale a 3 crediti ECTS. È possibile scegliere un totale di 10 moduli/30 ECTS nelle seguenti categorie:
- 12-15 crediti ECTS in moduli tecnico-scientifici (TSM)
I moduli TSM trasmettono competenze tecniche specifiche del profilo e si integrano ai moduli di approfondimento decentralizzati.
- 9-12 crediti ECTS in basi teoriche ampliate (FTP)
I moduli FTP trattano principalmente basi teoriche come la matematica, la fisica, la teoria dell’informazione, la chimica ecc. I moduli ampliano la competenza scientifica dello studente e contribuiscono a creare un importante sinergia tra i concetti astratti e l’applicazione fondamentale per l’innovazione
- 6-9 crediti ECTS in moduli di contesto (CM)
I moduli CM trasmettono competenze supplementari in settori quali gestione delle tecnologie, economia aziendale, comunicazione, gestione dei progetti, diritto dei brevetti, diritto contrattuale ecc.
La descrizione del modulo (scarica il pdf)riporta le informazioni linguistiche per ogni modulo, suddivise nelle seguenti categorie:
The module describes the practical and theoretical framework of Technology Management, and explains the lifecycle of technologies and the related methods in Technology Management.
The module is particularly recommended to students subscribed to one of the following specialization areas:
- Business Engineering
- Energy & Environment
- Medical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation
- Electrical Engineering
- Data Science
- Computer Science
Obiettivi di apprendimento
- Students understand the elements and the application areas of Technology Management.
- Students are familiar with the practical and theoretical framework of Technology Management and understand the importance for innovative operating companies.
- Students learn how companies select and work with technologies.
- Students know how to manage technology throughout its lifecycle phases and understand the influence of technology on profitability and risk exposure for companies.
- Students know how to deal with stakeholders relevant for Technology Management.
Technologies are among the most important strategic and operational assets of product and process driven companies. The module deals with mastering technologies to enable companies to achieve competitive advantage and differentiation by sound Technology Management. The focus of the module is on management of technology throughout its lifecycle, thus complementing topics such as Innovation, Solution, Product and Project Management, covering strategic and operational aspects including technology evaluation, planning, development/provision, implementation, distribution, exploitation and dismantling (de- and re-manufacturing). Examples of new technologies will be considered in group work and discussed as practice examples. The module conveys comprehensive knowledge required for TM, e.g. technology trend analysis, technology scouting and recognition, technology roadmapping, lifecycle management, portfolio management, competitive strategies, protection, IPR- and knowledge management, corporate technology management, technology assessment, as well as technology communication and related aspects of effective stakeholder management.
Metodologie di insegnamento e apprendimento
The module is taught by theory inputs, illustrative examples, case studies, discussion of controversal questions and exercises. Content is applied in the context of a project assignment.
 Technology Management; Dilek Cetindamar, Rob Phaal, David Probert; ISBN 9780230233348.