Each module contains 3 ECTS. You choose a total of 10 modules/30 ECTS in the following module categories:
- 12-15 ECTS in technical scientific modules (TSM)
TSM modules teach profile-specific specialist skills and supplement the decentralised specialisation modules.
- 9-12 ECTS in fundamental theoretical principles modules (FTP)
FTP modules deal with theoretical fundamentals such as higher mathematics, physics, information theory, chemistry, etc. They will teach more detailed, abstract scientific knowledge and help you to bridge the gap between abstraction and application that is so important for innovation.
- 6-9 ECTS in context modules (CM)
CM modules will impart additional skills in areas such as technology management, business administration, communication, project management, patent law, contract law, etc.
In the module description (download pdf) you find the entire language information per module divided into the following categories:
The course introduces the concepts of Lean innovation and lean thinking. It also foster a complex serious-gaming session where the students can develop their own factory and implement its innovation path. Indeed, the student will be able to devise and implement a production practice that considers to be waste the expenditure of resources for any goal other than the creation of value for the customer.
Basic Knowledge in production management.
- understand the lean lexicon
- provide theoretical and practical knowledge for proper Lean Innovation
- define a lean implementation project plan and manage the project
- acquire the main tools and techniques to manage a lean transformation
Contents of Module
- Basic Innovation management (Types of innovation, Technology Acceptance Model, Diffusion Of Innovation, Quantitative model for DOI)
- Lean approach
- Lean Tools
- Lean Implementation
- Serious Game session
Teaching and Learning Methods
Front lessons – to better understand the content of the lessons: best practices and excercises
Test Case – to be developed in little group or by themselves
Lean Lab – serious gaming to develop a deep understanding of the theoretical concepts