Overview of the programme
- The MSE offers 14 profiles in all engineering disciplines.
- You can select the profile and the University of Applied Sciences (UAS) of your choice. Each UAS has a high level of practically relevant research expertise associated with a given profile. The applied research and development includes university-internal projects and commissioned projects for business, industry and the public sector.
The degree awarded upon graduation is "Master of Science [University of Applied Sciences] in Engineering with specialisation in [Profile]"
The following specialisations existed prior to the introduction of the MSE profiles in Autumn 2020 and are therefore diploma titles of students who enrolled before the 2020/2021 academic year (or before 2021/2022 at HES-SO):
- Business Engineering and Production (BEP)
- Energy and Environment (EE)
- Industrial Technologies (InT)
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Civil Engineering & Building Technology (CEBT)
- Geomatics (GEO)
- Spatial Development & Landscape Architecture (SDLA)